Save your spot now
(hereinafter also referred to as “service”)
Data Protection Officer:
§1 Data protection declaration and responsible body
(1) The purpose of this declaration is to inform you about the collection, processing and use of personal data that Primal Life GmbH collects when you use the service under the URL www.fairment.com.
(2) If you have any questions about the use of your data or wish to make use of the legal remedies described herein, please send us an e-mail at email@example.com. Your request will be automatically forwarded to the responsible office.
§2 Registration/Recording of data
(1) In the context of the registration for our Community, we ask you for the following data to your person.
Primal Life GmbH is entitled, with consent, to process and store personal data in compliance with the provisions of the applicable data protection regulations, to process and use inventory data for the purposes of advertising, market research and marketing measures, such as sending e-mails with general information or advertising character (newsletter) and to collect, process and use user information with the help of cookies, among other things, to assign an ID to a user.
(2) When you use the service, Primal Life GmbH automatically collects and stores technical information transmitted by your browser in the server logs. This includes in particular the IP address of your computer as well as data that Primal Life GmbH has stored on so-called cookies and the page you have called up. These data are deleted after the end of the respective Internet session.
(3) Primal Life UG uses a secure 256-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) connection. This protects your data from unauthorized access by third parties.
(4) The use and passing on of this data to third parties only takes place within the framework of these provisions and is governed by the provisions of the Federal Data Protection Act or the Telemedia Act. All data protection regulations are strictly observed.
(1) If you want to subscribe to our newsletter, we need your e-mail address and confirmation that you are the owner of the given e-mail address and that you agree to receive the newsletter.
(2) You agree to receive the newsletter from Primal Life GmbH. The newsletter is sent by e-mail and contains information about new products and offers from Primal Life GmbH.
(3) We will not make your personal data, which we process for the dispatch of the newsletter, available to third parties.
(4) You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time with effect for the future by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
(1) The Federal Data Protection Act and the Telemedia Act in particular are decisive for the use of your data.
(2) Insofar as we use data for a purpose which requires your consent in accordance with these provisions, we will ask you for your express consent in each case.
(3) You may revoke your consent at any time and/or object to future use of your data. To do so, please send an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
(4) The mere registration, use or knowledge of this declaration does not replace your express declaration of consent.
§5 Processing and use of your data
Primal Life GmbH uses the collected data for four basic purposes, whereby not all data are actually used for all purposes:
(1) Primal Life GmbH uses the personal data stored in your account (inventory data) to establish and manage the user relationship.
(2) Primal Life GmbH uses the data for your use of the Service for technical processing and, if applicable, for billing the use of the Service.
(3) In addition, we may evaluate user profiles under a pseudonym (which cannot be combined with the data in your account) for advertising, market research and improvement of the service, unless you have exercised your statutory right to object to this use of your data. Such usage profiles are generated by means of so-called cookies. You can exclude this use by setting your browser so that it does not accept cookies.
(4) Primal Life GmbH. I will only use your personal data for the purpose of processing content, including advertising messages, if you have expressly consented to this.
Save your free seat for the International Fermentation Summit
and download your free Wild Fermentation eBook now!